Sunday, July 27, 2008

July coming to an end

Here we are July coming to an end. It is so hard to believe that it is going to be August soon. We had a great July and did some fun activities. This past weekend was leprechaun days in Rosemount. Caeden got to go to a mini carnival. Where he played games, shot some hoops and got to sit in a fire truck. Of course this is the day I forgot the camera!

We went to a parade on Saturday and Caeden had a ball with his Aunt and Uncle Gigi and "Goof", along with his cousins Taylor and Averi. He loved all the flags and the fire trucks. He even manage to get some candy, well with some help!







Noah turned 12 weeks this week. Wow, 3 months already. They grow up so fast. He is starting to come out of the infant stage and becoming much more interactive. He was doing great with the sleeping going 8-9 hours, but we have been having some eating issues with him so he is back to his 5-6 hours. All in all I can't complain! He loves sitting in his new blue seat we bought him. This way he can check out what is going on around him. He looks like such a big boy in it!!!





August is going to be such a busy month for the Bril household. Next week Mike turns the big 30. On the 16th my brother is getting married, which is going to be a ball. Mike and I are both in the wedding and Caeden is the ring bearer. Can't wait for that day. The next day my cousin gets married and it is also my birthday this month. Then my favorite time of year, state fair time! Whew, makes me exhausted thinking about all of that. So I am sure we will have lots of posts coming up in the month of August!

0 comments: