Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun times

This week has been a busy week with getting ready for Valentine's day. I am so glad that I have kids now that I can celebrate with them. Mike HATES Valentine's day and thinks it is just a "Hallmark" holiday! Of course I am a hopeful romantic and think each year he is going to surprise me with something. Again, good thing I got the kids to celebrate. No big plans for the day. In the morning we will make heart pancakes. For dinner we are going to get pizza and make some heart cookies! Should be a fun day with the kids!

Caeden is having 2 class parties for Valentine's day so we got to go out and pick out his favorite kind to give to his friends. He picked out "Car's" and we wrote our names on them. Today he got to pass out the first batch and was excited to have his Valentine party. We did lots of activities for V-day, but of course I forgot to take pic's. They are proudly posted on the refrigerator though! On Friday will be his second party, but I will not be there for it. I know he will have a good time. Stay tuned for more pic's from Valentine's day!



Noah of course still keeps us busy. He is into everything and now is fully walking everywhere. He favorite thing right now is to be chased. He loves when Mike or Caeden chases him and he gets all excited.






These are pic's of the boys in the kitchen playing. They love to do this while I am trying to make dinner. Hey, anything to keep them entertain right?



2 comments:

Andrea said...

ohhh yea hes walking, yippie way to go bud.

april_sickler said...

I love the one of them being chased- so cute!