Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

Well most of you know the snow that was dumped on us over the last couple of days! The news said this morning the NM/Elko got 8.5 inches! You should see the drifts in the driveway and the backyard! I bet Mike is wishing we had a snow blower! Poor guy!

Well since it was so crappy out and I knew we were going to be home bound of the day, I needed to get creative! We did some Christmas art projects! We made trees, snowflakes and even painted our feet and hands to make a reindeer! I was lucky that Mike was at home today too so he could help me with the boys! Bothy boys really got into make the projects and hung them on the window PROUD!!!












It was a fun day! After lunch Noah went for a nap and Caeden watch a Mickey's Christmas and we made some popcorn and watched it together! We even got some Christmas cookie baking in.

Now I wish it wasn't so cold out, so we could go play in it!!!

3 comments:

chandra said...

what great fun! Don't you just love snow days!

april_sickler said...

Very cute! Wish I had a snow day!

Unknown said...

You inspired me to have a christmas craft party with a couple friends and their kids. We made trees (not painted--glued on fruit loops for ornaments), snowmen, and snowflakes!! We had a blast--no snow--but still fun!!

hugs,
Robin