Friday, February 5, 2010

February

We are keeping busy so far in February! I am starting to get cabin fever though! I just can't believe it is snowing again here today! We are all ready for spring, but since that cute, but sometimes annoying groundhog saw his shadow, six more weeks to go!!!

Since feeling couped up all the time. I took the kids to the Rosemount Community center where they have open gym! The boys loved it and were able to RUN around everywhere! Lets just say, they had a wonderful nap that day!!!





Caeden is still loving preschool! It is amazing the things he is learning in there. The other day we were playing kitchen (we play this ALL the time) and we had some fruit. Caeden was pointing out the fruits that had Vitamin C and D in them. When I asked him, where does a donut come from, he tell me "Cub!" He is now writing his name and practices writing his letters everyday! He loves to do his homework. I just hope that continues on, but I highly doubt it!

We just signed him up for baseball and he is so excited! It is a rookie camp that starts in May and goes through July. They work on basic skills for them to learn in order for them to play. Mike is so excited for him to start sports. Caeden wants to play them all. When I told him I was signing him up for baseball he said, "and soccer, hockey and football too mom!"




Noah is also our sports nut. Gee, I wonder where they get that from? He LOVES to play hoops and football! Caeden, Noah and dad play tackle football everynight. I think I may have some football players on hand! He also, loves to do whatever Caeden does and follows him around. I know this will continue for many more years and I just hope Caeden will continue to be a good sport about it!

He is starting to say some more words. When Caeden was this age, he was talking like crazy so it is a little different that Noah is not saying as much. The Dr didn't seem to worry, so I am not (too) worried yet!

He also loves books and anything Mickey mouse! We are just having so much fun watching him grow and become his own little person!






Both boys are growing up way too fast for me! I don't know where my babies went? But, I do love watching them grow everyday and learn new things (whether they be good or bad) everyday! So sorry for the long post! Just wanted to get some updates!

1 comments:

april_sickler said...

They are both so cute!!