Friday, March 5, 2010

Week wrap up!






So this week seems to be moving very slow, but TGIF my friends! Noah and I are recovering from colds, I had pink eye this week and Mike's ankle is still every color of the rainbow you can imagine! THANK GOD, he can now walk on it a little better and I don't have to wait on him hand and foot, I mean help him.

With this warm weather we are having, we have been able to get outside. I think the kids forgot what their toys looked like! We played with sidewalk chalk, bubbles and some toys and even got some walks in! We CAN'T wait for spring!!!

Caeden got to celebrate his half birthday in school this week. He was so excited he got to wear a crown and bring birthday treats! He thought was pretty cool! He is learning so much in school and it is so fun to hear what he is learning! Caeden has been talking about going to the chapel at school and praying to god, but he tells me "God wasn't there there mom!"

Noah is still our little monkey and keeps us busy! I can't believe he is going to be 2 next month. Little by little more words are coming out of his mouth. New word this week, "YUCK." You can bet we will be doing a Mickey Mouse themed party for him!

0 comments: