Monday, August 30, 2010

end of summer

Sorry for the lack of updates! We are having a GREAT summer and have been really busy. I can honestly say, this is one of my favorite summers I have had with the boys and Mike. We have been doing lots of playdates to park and pools. We were able to go to the Dakota county fair. The boys loved eating and riding the rides.

This is one of my favorite parts as being a stay at home mom is enjoying summer. As it comes to an end soon (tear) and my favorite season fall approaches us. We have lots planned for the next month. Caeden turning 5 (still can't believe it), football season starting (boys are so excited, both have new jersey's! and Noah can name all 32 teams), Caeden starting his last year of preschool and lots of fall activities!









0 comments: