Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy MN weather





Well for most of you that live in MN saw that we were dumped with snow yet again. Funny because yesterday we took Caeden to the park, and today I had to clean off my car. Here at the Bril house we have never been so anxious for spring to come. I think we are ready to be outside to play and run around.

We are keeping very busy at the Bril household. Caeden keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh everyday. Today we were at ECFE class and the teacher informed me that Caeden entertained everyone by singing Bon Jovi to them. The teacher thought it was great. I wasn't sure if I was more embarrassed or proud!

At my 34 week appt we got good news and my dr told me she was going to induce me on the 28th of April. Thank goodness. There is an end in sight! I was induce with Caeden and had the drugs in plenty of time so I did not feel a thing. I just hope that same thing happens this time. Mike of course is happy because now the baby will have 2 #8's in his birthday!

Here are a couple of pic's of Caeden playing guitar hero with Mike and Caeden with his ECFE friends.

0 comments: