Thursday, March 13, 2008

Name that baby

This Sat I will be 33 weeks. I am counting down the days until we get to meet him. Although this pregnancy has not been as bad as Caeden's was, I am still ready to be done. I am not sure if Caeden quite understands what is going on. When we ask him if he is going to have a baby brother, he says no, sister. My parents have a picture of the ultra sound picture at their house and when you ask Caeden where his brother is, he points to the picture.

We still do not have a name. I like one name and Mike won't like it. Mike will like a name and I won't like it. So we are at the point of any suggestions and help please!!! I am just hoping we find a name we both like before the baby is born.

3 comments:

chandra said...

love the new blog!!
Hmmm baby names:
I still like Caleb, and Talan (sorry Mike),
some more:
Mason
Luke
Carson
Carter
that's all for now...I will send new ones when I think of them.

Unknown said...

We like Caleb... :-)

Conner
Tyler
Tristan
Noah
Marcus

Hope you find one you like soon!!

love--Robin

Anonymous said...

John Patrick Bril, and we can call him Jack. Seeing as Jen and I are done, no use protecting that name anymore.

Dan