Friday, June 27, 2008

2 months


It has been 8 weeks since we have been blessed with the arrival of Noah. It has been 8 weeks of craziness, sleep depervation and learning, but we would not have it any other way! Today we had Noah's 8 week check up and the Doctor told us he looked like a healthy baby! He weight 12.5 pounds and was 23 1/2 inches long. Both were in the 89 percentile! I think we are going to have a big boy on our hands!!!





He is smiling a lot more and becoming a lot more alert. If he hears your voice he will follow it, especially his big brother's! One of my favorite parts of the day is when I get Noah out of his crib he is so smiley! It just makes my day. Along with Caeden coming in bright and early and wanting to start his day!

It has been a great two months and we look forward to the next two months to see him change even more!

1 comments:

Missy... said...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE babies with lots of dark hair?!? Seriously, you're boys are too cute! Hope you're enjoying the summer & that house is coming along quickly! Here's an idea for a future post: baby comparison pics between the boys. I'm curious to see how they compare in looks. :-)