Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Caeden





I think Caeden is finally getting used to Noah being here. He has been such a big helper. He likes to help get diapers, wipes and even likes to help burp Noah, Mom and Dad!

He amazes me everyday. Some of the things that come out of his mouth are so funny. His g-pa taped a show about nuclear bombs and Caeden LOVES to watch it. Now I am not exaggerating here. When I mention that we are going over to grandma's and g-pa house, he used to say "o.k. we go to the park"? Now it is "oh, we watch the fire and bomb show"? I can just picture it now, when he goes to kindergarten he is going to teach all his friends about bombs and I will get a phone call from the teacher about her worried about him talking about bombs. I think I will tell her to call his g-pa!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy... said...

Aw, what a great big brother!

moto kurye said...

Nice post.plz help me i also want to post here.

motorlu kurye said...

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.

fare kovucu said...

I think it is very nice

elektronik sigara said...

hmm

tuzla kurye said...

çocuklar harika maşallah

şehirler arası kurye said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice evening!

izmit kurye said...

çok tatlı çocuklar bu

kavacik kurye said...

çocukları harika maşallah

İZMİT KURYE said...

Paylaşım için teşekkürler.

MOTO KURYE said...

Doğal olarak, size web blogunuzda bir köprü sağlayacağım

Motorlu Kurye said...

Blogumdaki içerik materyallerinden bazılarını sakıncası olmasın da kullanmayı tercih ederim.

Moto Kurye said...

Diğer yazarlardan gelen içerik materyallerini okumak ve mağazalarından bir parça şey uygulamak her zaman teşvik edici olacaktır.