Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 11 Months Noah!!!




Today Noah is 11 months old. I just can't believe that next month, my baby is going to be a year. Because of everything we have been through, I honestly feel cheated on his first year of life. I don't feel like I have been able to enjoy him and now he is already a year. Where did the time go? Oh wait, I already know that.



He is such a joy to have around. He really does complete this crazy household we have. He is learning new things everyday! This spring we have him enrolled in his first ECFE session. He loves it. It is time he gets with mom, one on one and doesn't have to worry about Caeden at all. He loves playing with all the other kids around his age. In his group he is the only one that can walk. I think he likes to show that off!!!





He is in the "attachment" stage right now. I never really experienced that with Caeden. He likes to be around people he knows that is for sure!

Noah is beginning to interact more with Caeden. He loves when Caeden chases him around, or anyone for that matter. He has even learned to fight back a little with Caeden. He loves to play with cars, and trucks just like his big brother. He just learned "so big" and likes to show that off to everyone. He is still a great eater and it is so nice. Noah is finally sleeping through the night. That happened about 10 1/2 months and it has been so nice for me!

We are just enjoying him right now and looking forward to his first birthday! We love you Noah!!!


1 comments:

april_sickler said...

Cute pics! such a cutie!