Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not so wordless Wednesday!

So today we had the carpet people over to put back together our carpet finally. It was a long morning. Poor Noah did not get his nap in so he fell asleep while having some lunch. He was so tired!






And my wonderful artist Caeden. Both Mike and I were busy putting the rooms back together and Caeden was awful quite. So we went in there and look at our little artist!




While cleaning out his room, he found a marker. I don't know where he got it from, but he decided it was a good idea!!!

3 comments:

april_sickler said...

We are dealing with the coloring on things phase too- UGH! I hope it was washable! Too cute about Noah- those pics are priceless. So cute.

chandra said...

you need to paint that chalkboard paint on the wall, so he can really write on the wall! too funny!

Anonymous said...

I say frame it! What a cute pain in the butt!