Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day!!!






Happy Mother's day to all my favorite mom's out there! It was a good day for me. We started the morning at the Race for the Cure. We had a great time with my mom, Angie, Aaron, Maggie, Laurie, Mary, Marge and Jen. Thanks for joining us!!! It was a little chilly to start out, but ended up being beautiful out! I just can't believe how many people are there. It is so very powerful to see that many people and people signs that either say in celebration of or in memory of. I tired to capture a picture of the people, but didn't do it justice. My sister said when she went to go pick up the shirts this year, someone told her 50,000 people were registered. It is an AMAZING experience and I will look forward to it every year!!!

1 comments:

april_sickler said...

What a special day!! So glad you can say you are celebrating a survivor!