Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Surgery week!

So this is the week of surgery. I know it is not a major surgery, but it is still freaking me out!!! My mom had the idea that since surgery was cancelled last October due to his sickness, I should home bound us the whole week!!! It has been rough, let me tell you! I am used to going and coming when I please and sneaking in a couple of target trips by now! NOPE!!! We have been home since Monday!

So we have been having lots of fun playing, getting out new toys. Caeden and I made cookies and playing some more! Today is going to be movie day and just lounging around, although I have a feeling, I might be sneaking off to target. Ok, I admit it, I can't go this long without a target trip. What if they have something there new that I need??






Noah has been having fun too exploring all the new toys and watching his brother monopolize them! You know it is bad when Caeden wakes up and asks "where are we going today?" And Noah goes gets his shoes and says "umm, bye-bye."








Tomorrow is the big day. We have an early morning. We are dropping Noah off at 6 and then heading up to Children's West. Caeden's surgery is at 8:30 in the morning, we have to be there at 7:30. I will let everyone know how everything went! I have so much appreciated all the support, thoughts and prayers from family and friends. You guys are the best!!!

2 comments:

chandra said...

I think you need a trip to Target boutique!
Everything will be fine tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Tara P said...

It will go great. That is an awesome place to have surgery...and dont feel bad if you cry (I did...and it was just for ear tubes). They are used to it and are great at dealing with emotional mommies too! Good luck!!