Friday, July 2, 2010

Chicago

On June 19th Mike and I were able to sneak away for a quick vacation for the 2 of us! Mike was already going to be there for work so I decided to join him! We were able to get in 2 relaxing day before Mike started work! Chicago is such a great city, so much to do and see and of course the shopping!





We were able to go to Second City (thanks for the recommendation Amy)! Mike and I had never been to a comedy club before! I guess Tina Fey, Chris Farley, Tim Meadows, Steve Carrell, to just name a few started there. It was SO much fun! Mike even got pulled on stage to act out some lines. He was a construction worker from Brooklyn!

Mike went to training on Monday (our 7th Anniversary) and I was able to spend the day all to myself. It was so nice and peaceful! Did some shopping and walking around, eating and just relaxing!

On Monday night we went to the 96th floor of the Hancock building and had a wonderful dinner! The view and the company was amazing!

All and all we had a great trip and it was so nice to spend some one on one time together!






0 comments: