Monday, July 19, 2010

OUCH!!!



So last week we had a bit of an emergency, accident, nervous breakdown, all in one day!!!! I was taking Caeden to the dentist and everything was going well. The hygentist thought it would not be a bad idea to get Noah in too since he was so interested in it. So I couldn't get him in for another 40 min. So I thought we would run over to Cub quickly and pick up some things and then head back. As I was pulling into Cub, Noah is screaming because he can't find his nuk. I un buckle Caeden and he USUALLY hangs on to his door handle. As I was shutting the truck of the Pilot, BAM, I shut it right on Caeden's forehead. I started freaking out and of course Caeden did too. I actually got to see his skin split! THANK GOD, there was a man there calming me down as I was crying, Caeden was screaming and Noah still screaming because he can't find his nuk. I went to the nearest ER and he had to have 3 stitches! He did so well! Me on the other hand, got a little woozy and had to sit down with an ice pack! Caeden did great though and his stitches were removed on Sunday!

0 comments: