Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Adjusting


We finally got Caeden to hold Noah! I think he has realized he is not going away. He has shown more interest in him everyday. When he is crying and I can't get to him right away, Caeden will go up to him and say "That's o.k." PRECIOUS!!!

He is also starting to be a big helper. He helps get Noah's "kiki" (nuk) and diapers when mommy or daddy needs the help. He also likes to hold his hand too. So he is coming around.

He still doesn't call him by his name. When you ask Caeden what his brother's name is, he says "brother". I think it is because we didn't have a name for him and kept calling him brother so he thinks that is what his name is!

I know he is going to be a GREAT big brother to Noah and I look forward to the day when they get to play with each other!

0 comments: