Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving Day!

We moved this weekend, and boy was it exhausting. Of course Mike tells me, this is nothing compared to the next move! Our brother in law's even told us they would chip in if we hired professional movers for the next move. Not a bad idea I think!

Caeden LOVED the moving truck. He kept running up and down the ramp over and over. I was a little nervous on how he would do in the new place the first night. Especially after the nightmare of moving him into a bed. But to my surprise he did great. I think it was thanks to grandma because she wore him out by playing all day!

A big thanks to everyone that helped us out! We have such great family and friends. We would have not been able to do it without you!










It is hard to believe we lived in that house for 6 years. I can remember the first day we moved in. As much as I wanted to leave, I am really going to miss it. It was the first house we bought together and the two kids were born there. Plus we had some GREAT neighbor's that we are going to miss (Diehl's, Tyma's and the Bushard's)!

0 comments: