Friday, May 2, 2008

He's here




I know I posted that I was being induced on The 28th, but there was some kind of conflict, so instead I was induced on the 29th of April. It was an early morning at the Bril household. We dropped Caeden off at grandma's at 6:30 in the morning. Of course I cried when I had to say goodbye and he thought nothing of it.

We got to the hospital at 7:30. My water was broke at 9:10 a.m. I wanted the drugs right away so I did not feel a thing. They came in and gave me them at 11:00. There was only one problem, I could still feel the contractions. I started to get nervous because with Caeden I did not feel a thing. Well needless to say after being in a lot of pain, they came back in and had to put the epidural in someplace else. So after about 15 min I was was feeling great.

The process went by fast, before I knew it, I was dilated to a 10 and ready to push. My mom and sister and Mike were in the room the whole time cheering me on. They even had a bet on to what time he was going to be born.

It was 4:00 and we still did not have a name. I wanted Noah and Mike wanted Cameron. Well he finally gave in (I think he felt sorry for me!) So at 4:25 I began to push and Noah Thomas was born at 4:45 p.m. Mike guess the time right on!!!

He weighed 7 lbs and 8 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. We were all excited he was here!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

congratulations on the new baby