Monday, November 17, 2008

Caeden's potty trained!!!



Well it has been about a week since we potty trained Caeden and I am thinking to myself, why did we wait so long? He is doing so great. We have not had an accident since last Saturday morning! One of my friends gave me a book to follow. You basically have to follow your child around for 3 days and constantly telling them, make sure you tell mommy when you have to go potty. I was so exhausted following him around and I think he thought it was kind of weird that I never left his side! After the first day, I didn't think I was going to make it. I called my mom, sister and a couple of friends that have been through it. They gave me lots of encouraging words and we kept at it! He does wear pull ups during nap (which he is keeping dry) and at night and he is starting to keep those dry! Great job Caeden!!!!!

2 comments:

april_sickler said...

AWESOME!! Great job Caeden. Love the pics.. :)

chandra said...

YEAH CAEDEN!! Great news! :)