Monday, November 24, 2008

Wicked!!!!!

This past weekend Mike and I got to go see Wicked! I was so excited! Our friend Peter got about 30 people together to go see the play. He had bought the tickets back in April or May so I have been looking forward to this for a long time!

Mike and I were both looking forward to a night out. Grandma was willing to watch the kids overnight so we could have a good time. We met the group at Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis! It was great food and great company! And drinks, can't forget about the drinks!

It was a great play! For those who don't know it is about the Wicked Witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz. It tells the story of her and how she became "wicked." I really enjoyed it and Mike said he did also!




It was about 11:00 p.m. after the play got over and some of us weren't quite ready to go home yet. So we headed over to Game works and played some games. Although, our fun was short lived as grandma called us at midnight to say the kids were not feeling the greatest and were crying for us. So we had to go pick them up and take them back home. I felt so bad for Mike's mom. She kept telling us she wanted us to have a good time, but I think the boys needed their mom and dad! Caeden that morning, woke up and came into our room and said "o.k. I am ready to go to grandma's for my sleepover!"

This last picture is of Kelcy. He is playing the game dance revolution! Since he is such a BIG fan of the blog, I had to post it!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

i have yet to see Wicked, maybe i can convince the bf to take me.