Tuesday, November 11, 2008

updates

Here are a couple of updates with the Bril family:

I don't have any pictures to post because in the second move we lost our camera charger and our camera is dead. So we are working on getting a new charger!

Last weekend we started to potty train Caeden and he is doing FANTASTIC!!! Last Friday Mike's mom watched Noah so I could concentrate on Caeden. I didn't think he was ever going to catch on after the first day. He is doing great and has not had an accident since Saturday! Wahoo! We just need to work on him going in there by himself and at night time! It is amazing though how fast he did catch on and it is so nice to only have to buy diapers for one child!

Noah continues to grow everyday. He is now on solids and seems to like it so-so. He doesn't quite have the hang of it, but I know will get it soon. He is also "army" crawling now. It is so cool to see him move around. I am sure I will not be thinking that too much longer! I don't think Caeden started to crawl until around 9 or 10 months!

Hopefully I can post some pictures soon!

1 comments:

april_sickler said...

Way to go Caeden! Yay! Burke too is crawling all over- Brayden didn't crawl til 10.5 months! I think these 2nd children are trying to catch up to their brothers.:) Good to hear everything is going well- can't wait for new pics of your adorable boys!!