Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting into the Holiday Spirit!







This is my favorite time of year and I was so excited to decorate our house. Some of our decorations have been MIA for a couple of years due to the house being for sale and Caeden being little. So it was so much fun getting all the stuff out. We finally also got to put lights up on the outside of the house too! Mike and his dad did a great job!


Here are some pic's of the tree. It has been a tradition carried on from my family to get our tree the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily this year it wasn't too cold out. This year our tree is 9 ft tall and barely fits in the house. There was a lot of swearing going on when Mike brought it in and put it up. I LOVE it! I love big and full tree's! It looks so pretty at night all light up. But I was told next year we will not be getting this big of tree!





Caeden is really getting into Christmas this year and it is so much fun! He loves looking at all the lights on the houses. When we drive around he sometimes tends to scare us as he all of the sudden screams when he sees a house all it up! He loves the Christmas village. He calls it the "houses". I love how it is up high and he can't reach it! I can't wait for Christmas morning to see his eyes light up when he sees that Santa has been here!

With everything we have been through this year, I am glad it is this time of year and we are all getting into the holiday spirit!

3 comments:

chandra said...

Love the post! your house looks great! You deserve a beautiful house after all the shenanigans you guys went through! Colby said he saw you guys at Menards buying lights!

Missy... said...

Gorgeous! I'm so jealous of your BIG tree!

Pace Family said...

Cute pics! I love the house and the tree (oh, and your cute little boys too!)...we have the same tree skirt!