Monday, December 1, 2008

7 months

Noah is now 7 months old. Whew, time has flown by! He is such an interesting little guy now. He is constantly on the go and we have to watch him like a hawk! He is still doing the "army" crawl, but is moving fast! We discovered tonight he can pull himself up onto things. He loves my laundry baskets as he takes the clothes and throws them out!

I remember with Caeden how I wanted him to crawl so badly and now with Noah, I am thinking, I wish he wasn't crawling already. We do have bets here on when he is going to start walking. I think he is going to beat Caeden as he was 11 months when he started to walk. I think, we are going to be in trouble!!!

He loves to sit up and play with all his toys and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. Caeden likes to remind him not to put things in his mouth. He also likes to remind Noah which toys are his!






Right now Mike and I are just enjoying these last "baby" moments I guess that we have with him!

2 comments:

april_sickler said...

I can't believe our "babies" are so big and grown up already! Way to go Noah. You have some cute boys! Your tree is awesome! Happy Holidays!

Andrea said...

love the background