Sunday, December 7, 2008

Caeden's 1st day of class





Once again we are doing ECFE classes. Caeden and I both love them and have a really great time. Both of us have met some really nice people and friends. This time I am doing a class with Noah. Him and I will be going on Tuesdays from 10:45 to 12:15. It will be nice to spend some one on one time with him while Caeden is in the child care room.

Caeden has his class on Wednesdays. Again it is great to have class with him so I can also spend some one on one time with him. He loves going to play with his friends and playing with all the different toys.

On Friday's he attends Time for Kids. It goes from 12:30-3 and it is by himself. It is set up just like preschool would be for him. I think it is something they have to get the kids ready for preschool! He was so excited to go on Friday and we talked about it all week, on how mommy would drop him off and then pick him up. When I dropped him off he did just fine. I think I was the one that had more trouble with it! They have a little window that you can peek in. It was so cute because there some of his friends from the other ECFE classes are also in there and when us mom's peeked through the window, our kids were all playing together at the sensory table. One of the mom's said "look our kids are forming their own clique."

When I went to go pick him up he was sitting at the table with his backpack on waiting for the teacher to call his name. It was so cute. He said he had a great time and had to call everyone and let them know how the day went. I am so glad he liked it and will be looking forward to Friday's!!!


0 comments: