Monday, December 29, 2008

8 months old




Noah is 8 months old today. Wow, time goes by fast! He is growing up way too quickly for us! He is still into EVERYTHING. Glad the Christmas tree is down so I don't have to worry about that anymore! We started him on some table food. He loves cheesy potatoes, toast, peas and carrots. He is so fun to watch him try new things and try and get things in his mouth.

He is still trying very hard to walk. I don't think it is going to be much longer. Then I think, I will have my hands full!

Happy 8 months Noah! We love you!

1 comments:

april_sickler said...

So cute- that is how Burke greets us in his room too- standing there, smiling. :) I can't believe it's been 8 months. Where does the time go?? Looks like you guys had a great X-mas- hope things with the house are resolving for you. Have a good week!