Friday, November 13, 2009

Some Friday Postings!!!

Happy Friday Everyone. I am glad it is the weekend the is for sure! This weekend I am able to sneak away one night, no kids, no husband! It is going to be great! I am sure Mike will be able to handle the kids just fine!!

So last weekend Mike put up the x-mas light and Caeden is having a hard time understanding why we can't turn them on. So thanks to Melissa, we made a chain link and every morning he gets to take a link off. He has already informed me that we need to do one one x-mas too!!!





And then there is Noah! He is a VERY active 18 month old! He sure keeps us on our toes. Right now he is into the Vikings. I think he gets that from his Bapa and Uncle Aaron since Mike doesn't really care about them. Whenever he finds Caeden's jersey he has to put it on and wear it. And when I got take it off, tantrum city!!! Good thing Caeden is a good sport about letting his brother wear his jersey!!!

His other favorite thing to do is play with his farm and tractor. He is really into saying the animals sounds. "Moo, woof-woof, baaaa" come out very frequently!!!






He also is not a fan of eating in his highchair anymore. Most of the time, he throws the food one the floor. He loves when Daddy eats so that he can climb on the table and eat with him!( And yes, I know my kitchen looks messy, it is because it is!!!) He is also into climbing on the end table and climbing on the arm rest of the couch and jumping off! SUPER FUN!




Oh and also, sorry for the pink everywhere. Since living with 3 boys, I kind of need some more pink in my life!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

april_sickler said...

OMG- my house totally! Burke is just like Noah- we HAVE to get them together! Burke is obsessed with this obnoxious candy bowl- he calls it the "guy" and if we take it away from him- tantrum city! Oh, and he too climbs up on the table just like that and jumps off the couch :) Love it! Enjoy your night away!!

chandra said...

Love the pink!