Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving






Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! We sure did. It is so nice to be able to spend time with family and there is so much we are thankful for. We spent the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at the zoo since Mike had the day off. The boys had a great time showing dad all the animals at the zoo. Thursday we were at my parents house. It was especially hard, not having my grandma there and I know Christmas is going to be especially hard! Friday I spent the morning Black Friday shopping with my friend Kristy. It was so much fun and I scored some great deals!!!

That afternoon it is a tradition in my family to get your tree so it has carried through our family. So we picked out a great tree and the kids were excited. It only took me about 10 min to find one. I think that is a record! The boys enjoyed getting the Christmas decorations out and decorating the tree.

I just love this time of year and I am so glad that my boys are starting to enjoy it as well. Caeden keeps asking me where his presents are and when is he going to see Santa. Noah just points and screams at anything that lights up!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments: