Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 months

It is hard to believe Noah is already 4 months old. Where does the time go? I look back at pictures and see how tiny he was. I feel like he is not my baby anymore. But, this is a fun time. He is cooing and laughing a lot more than just sitting there and sleeping all the time. He is rolling over a little. He has done it a couple of times by himself, but sometimes he needs a little encouragement to help him. He enjoys being on his tummy and looking in his mirror. He loves his big brother even when Caeden is pestering him! I know things are going to get more exciting has he gets bigger. We practice sitting up. Although he tends to lean to the left or right.

We are not sleeping through the night yet, which is hard, but I am sure in time he will get it. Next week is his 4 month check up and we are anxious to find out how much he has grown!





Caeden still amazes us everyday. He is so good with numbers, letters and memorizing songs. For the life of me I can't get him to learn his colors. Mike tells me, what is he going to need those for? At least he can recognize his numbers, letters and according to Mike, most important memorize songs!

Since we have been living here we have had to get creative with things to do with Caeden. We just don't have a backyard to go to and one can only go to the park so many times. He loves to play with his bubble machine and his chalk. He also loves spending time with his cousin Taylor who he idolizes!

In a couple of weeks he turns 3 and it is so hard to believe. We also start up our ECFE classes in a couple of weeks and I know both of us are looking forward to that!



0 comments: