Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another year older

Well another year, another birthday. I am in my last year of my twenties and it is hard to believe. I have accompished so much in my twenties. Graduating from college, getting married and having 2 beautiful children. The day started out with hanging out with some friends and their children. We went to listen to the teddy bear band in Burnsville. Caeden had a great time running around with his friends. He loves spending time with Alex, Olivia, Jackson and Lauren and of course mom loves hanging out with their mom's. We are very lucky we have met such great people through ECFE!!!






That night we went out to eat to the Olive Garden. Yum. My aunt and uncle were still in town from the wedding so they were able to join us too. We went back to my parents house so I could open presents and have some cake. Caeden and Averi enjoyed the cake the most I think!!!



1 comments:

Missy... said...

Sounds like a great day! Happy late b-day! :-)