Monday, August 18, 2008

Aaron and Maggie got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It is so hard to believe that my little brother got married! It was such a beautiful day and we couldn't of asked for a better one. The festivities started on Thursday when we had the rehearsal. Caeden stole the show of course. He danced while he practiced walking down the aisle. When Maggie practiced walking down the aisle, Caeden kept shouting "Hi Maggie!" My only hope was for him to be like that the actual day of the wedding! We headed back to my parents house for a BBQ and everyone had a great time!

Like I said the wedding was wonderful. Of course I started crying when Aaron was walking my parents down, when Caeden walked down, Maggie walked down. O.k. it was a pretty emotional day for me! The ceremony went without a hitch. Caeden did so well. When Aaron and Maggie were lighting their unity candle he kept telling them hi and waving at them. Then when the singer got done singing he clapped and asked if they were going to sing Bon Jovi. I think my dad had something to do with that. All and all he was so good and they were married and it was time to party!!







The kids had such a great time. Taylor did a wonderful job of taking care of the kids and making sure they made it down the aisle. Averi and Caeden loved the waterfalls at the reception and wanted to go out and play by it. Taylor got to ride the limo bus with the rest of the wedding party and he thought that was pretty cool!







Sorry for the overload on pictures, I just couldn't pick my favorite ones and as you can see I had a great time! I am so proud of the person my brother has become! He couldn't of picked a more prefect wife and I am so lucky to have her as my new sister! Congratulations Aaron and Maggie! We love you!!!!!





0 comments: