Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4 1/2 months old

Well Noah is now 4 1/2 months old. We had his 4 month appointment last week. The Dr said he is doing well. He weighed 15 pounds and 4 oz and is in the 74% of his weight. His height was 27 inches long and in the 98% of his height. He is going to be a tall boy!!!

We compared Caeden's 4 month check up and Caeden was 15 pounds and 5 oz (I think) and was only 25 inches long. So I think Noah might be the taller one!

Noah still isn't sleeping through the night and sometimes I am convinced he never will. Maybe once he gets in his own room he will start sleeping through the night.

Here are some favorite things Noah likes to do:
*He likes to roll all over the room (he will start at one end of the room and before I know it, he is at the other end of the room)
*loves to play peek a boo with Caeden
*loves to laugh and giggle while mom and dad are tickling him
*loves to babble in the middle of the night after his bottle and then again at 6:00 in the morning





1 comments:

april_sickler said...

Alicia- he's soo cute!!! I hear ya on the sleeping through the night thing- Burke isn't either! At least it's not just me...You are not alone! I think they are getting back at us for our good sleepers the first time! Good thing they are both so cute to make up for the lack of sleep. :)