Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 3rd birthday Caeden




Caeden's birthday is in 3 days. He will be 3 years old and mom is having a hard time with it. (for those who don't know me, I am very emotional). It is so hard to believe how time flies by. I feel like before I know it, he is going to be off to Kindergarten.

I got this idea from another friend's blog and wanted to share some pictures of Caeden through his 3 years of life.

Here also are some fun things about Caeden that we love and adore:

* He loves to play with cars and lining them up in a straight line (just like dad did)
* He loves being outside
* He loves any kind of crackers or cookies
* He loves dancing and singing to Bon Jovi
* He idolizes he cousin Taylor and likes to follow him around
* He loves his little brother, even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it
* Curious George and Care Bears are his favorite cartoons
* He loves when we read him books and then reading them back to you
* He loves his play dates with his ECFE friends (mom loves them too)
* We love how he has so much to say and tells us all about it
* He has an amazing memory and geographical sense (he gets this from his dad)

Those are just a few things we love and adore about him. We know he is going to continue to amaze us through the years and can't wait to see what he teaches us next. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAEDEN. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for pictures from his actual birthday!

2 comments:

chandra said...

very cute slideshow! You guys are so creative!

april_sickler said...

This is awesome!! Very touching, I almost teared up and it's not even my kid. :) I hear ya on the emotions...I swear I cry over everything Brayden does :) Happy Birthday Caeden!