Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1sr try at cereal/ Chuckie Cheese

Well we tired cereal with Noah a couple of days ago. I don't think he was too interested in it. I am not sure if he has the concept yet of eating solids. So I am going to wait to try it again once I talk with his doctor next week. I am hoping once he starts solids he will be a much better eater, sleeper and won't be so fussy!





Today we went to Chuckie Cheese for a playdate. My sister and Averi also joined us. The kids had a great time playing and running around. We basically had the place to ourselves, which was so nice. We had 76 tickets to cash in and all Caeden wanted was a sucker! So we have some extra tickets and some extra tokens saved for our next visit!




1 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh how Noah has grown up!!! seems like just yesterday we were hanging out on Oriole drive watching Dominoes, or SWF-crazy lady.

see you soon?! maybe just give me a date and we will make it work.