Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Move in, take 2

Well this past weekend we were able to move back in to our house for the second time. On Friday they were finishing the last final touches before we could get back in. We were a little nervous at first because we were having problems with the dishwasher as it was leaking. Luckily it was a one time thing as Mike and I have ran the dishwasher about 10 times since we have moved in.

The first couple of nights I don't think Mike and I slept good as for we were trying to listen for any water breaks. A funny thing did happen Friday night though. We have the temporary blinds up and Caeden's fell that night. Well it sounded like a swishing sound and Mike flew out of bed as he thought it was the pipe breaking.

On Sat we had Melissa and Peter come over and get our butts and gear to start organizing. It was a good thing they came because I don't think we would of gotten anything done as we were both totally exhausted from this ordeal! So a big thanks to them!

So now as my mom says "You have the rest of your life to unpack" that is what I am going to be doing. The only issues we are having now is closet space. Mike and I have never had to share a closet, so we are fighting over space. We will see who wins!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote Alicia wins! And Mike, there is a closet in the office with your name on it! :) Alicia has more shoes and accessories so she needs more space :)
Becca