Friday, October 24, 2008

Bath time

Bath time at the Bril house is not our favorite time. In fact both Mike and I dread it. Mike says he hates bath times especially on Sundays because it reminds him of growing up and having to go to school the next day. Caeden also doesn't like bath time. He likes to play in the water of course, but when it comes time to wash his hair, he screams bloody murder. I don't know what it is. I have tired everything to playing games, bribing and nothing works, he just hates having his hair washed!

Noah on the other hand, loves baths. Right now we have him in the sink as I don't trust him just yet sitting in his seat in the tub. He splashes around and thinks it is the greatest thing! He too doesn't like his hair washed. So we will see when he gets a little older if this changes!




1 comments:

april_sickler said...

Super cute! Congrats on the new furniture/house- I'm happy things are finally working out for you guys!! P.S. Maybe you've tried this already, but the only way I can get Brayden to let me wash his hair, is if I allow him to hold a folded dry wash cloth over his eyes during it- so water doesn't get in when I dump it over his head...just a suggestion- good luck!