Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend

Bril's had a great weekend! It started out Friday night at Hom furniture. We got to pick out a new couch and a new kitchen table and chairs! Thanks Brandl Anderson!

Saturday night Caeden had a special halloween party sleep over with his grandma and his cousin Lyndsey! They made cookies, carved a pumpkin (thanks g-pa) and had McDonalds! Caeden had a great time as he loves to spend time with his grandma and g-pa. We checked in on him several times and grandma said he was doing great! I think everyone had a great time! Thanks grandma! We love you!!!!



Since we only had Noah, I talked Mike into doing some early Christmas shopping. We got a lot done and Caeden and Noah are now done. For those who don't know, I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Then we went out to dinner. It was a nice quite night for us!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Missy... said...

New furniture!?!? I'm soooo jealous! :-) Enjoy!

april_sickler said...

Such a handsome little man :)

chandra said...

Very cute pics! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back on Friday..I was gone most of the day. I will try and give you a call soon.
Chandra