Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Funny things Caeden says!

The things that come out of Caeden's mouth. So yesterday Caeden and I decided to take a trip to target because I was bored( Mike was very nervous about this trip, but I ended up coming out of target spending less than $50). Everytime we go to target, Caeden has to look at the Halloween decorations. We press almost every button there is to press on the decorations. Target also has decorations hanging from their ceiling. Caeden likes to talk to them. So when we were checking out, I told him to say goodbye to them. He tells me, "No mom, the monsters are mad at me!" Too cute I tell you.


So today we had our ECFE class and the theme was fire safety. We made fire trucks, played with fire hats and sang some songs. When I came back from parenting time, the teacher pulled me aside. She told me how cute she thought Caeden was. She told me he really enjoyed the fire safety this week. Apparently while I was at parent time, Caeden was telling Ms. Nancy about the bombs, the smoke and fire. He told her how the bombs go boom and then the fire and smoke come. Then he told her when the bombs come, the firefighters come. Luckily his teacher is so laid back and thought this was cute. I explained to her that Caeden's dad and I aren't into bombs and fire, that he gets this from his g-pa! I knew one day this conversation would come up, but I didn't think it would be so soon! Thank goodness his teacher thought it was funny!

0 comments: